Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Rock Climb Wednesday!

So today was so much more exciting that yesterday. We went to a huge indoor rock climbing wall. Here's the pics. Let's look!


This is Angel. She's a New Zealand native, Maori to be specific. I couldn't believe how this picture turned out. It's by far my favorite


Oh, Little Camilla!!! Camilla is from Norway and has competed in fitness competitions. She's so full of spunk. I love it!!!. She's also a DJ. The girl knows no bounds!


Here's me coming down. I really think harness makes me have a nice butt!


This is Bones!!! I think I distracted her a bit with this picture. She didn't fall so don't worry.


Here Shelley looks pretty scared! Don't be scared Shelley the automatic belay won't hurt you!


Rowen and Amber take a break from climbing. Rowen claims to make funny faces in pictures to make them more exciting. I'm guessing she just says that since she comes out looking kinda funny.


Here's Kristina seeing how far she can jump up the side of a mountain. Kristina did it like a pro.


On this little trick we had to jump from a single post out to trapeze. Of course all the circus freaks caught the bar!


Diana and Jonelle rocking it out! Diana just moved today from her abandoned building. I'm kinda sad she's no longer a squatter :(.

What a Great Week So Far!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray! I love seeing in you action - dominating the wall and that hanging thing. DOMINATE!

Your butt still doesn't look nice.

Anonymous said...

"you in" - not "in you"

I have no idea what "seeing in you action" would mean. It sounds like it could either be inspirational or dirty.

Anonymous said...

"you in", "in you"-- whatever. More pictures of you. Period. Less of creepy circus chicks. Seriously. Give me a feet picture over some of these "girls" anyday.