Sunday, February 19, 2006

The Impossible is Possible!

So today is the 19th. I left Dalhart exactly one month ago and I am so happy to report that this is my official "NO BUYING ANY TYPE OF CLOTHING WHAT SO EVER" One Month Anniversary. I have been tempted but I have been proven the victor and reign supreme over my enemy. I think applause and drinks are in order.

See, The Pope


and even the Dalai Lama laud me for my accomplishment.


With this great accomplisment behind me, I start school tomorrow!!! AAAGGGGHHHHH!!!! I'm just a little bit nervous. Hopefully I can sleep tonight. I'll find out more about my schedule and classes. I will be sure to relay all of that information. I would ask for luck but the Pope and the Dalai Lama have already blessed me. I think the cards are already stacked in my favor.

Have a great day, everyone! I love all of you!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats the EXPIRED Pope. Get XVI in there.



..on second thought- dont. Benedict is scarrrry looking.

john lock said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Remember baby steps, set small goals that you can reach,(on not buying). 1st it was 1 month now lets make it 6 weeks and then maybe 2 months. I would say you should reward your self buy something but that may only hinder you. Good luck with classes you will do GREAT!!!
love ya

Sarah said...

Will, we'll be praying for you as you start this exciting time in your life!

Anonymous said...

good luck, will! can't wait to see how your first day goes!
-alicia

Anonymous said...

Oh Will, I've just had a delightful time perusing your blog - it's Sarah from Zach - I'm here tending the shop and loving all the shoes we're collecting for Bad Dates. So you know what got me excited about the Will, the ugly rude American blog? Sheep! I'm coming for all the fleece the Kiwi's can give me!