Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Jason Mraz: Always a Good Idea!


So I recently discovered, via my friend Chris, that none other than Jason Mraz has released 11 T-shirts, each one different and depicting a different song off of his new album. I know a lot of you are thinking, "I know Will left and I didn't get him anything. I really should have done that!" Well, now here is your chance. Feel free to peruse the listings and just post a comment saying which one you'll get me. Everyone can read the comments in order to prevent any duplicate gifts, as that would be a shame! Also, please be aware that I already own the O. Lover inspired Tee. Just to not confuse, I have not even put an image of it on this post. All shirts maybe purchased at www.jasonmraz.com and sent to my parent's house, where they will be bundled and forwarded. Thanks and have a great day. Life is Wonderful!










4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1st you did not put a price on these shirts that would make my discion a little easer weather or not I was going to get you one. If the price fit my budjet than I would get the green one with the pbone/mail box. But would this shirt end up in the quilt sooner or latter? Ha! Ha!
Love ya
Sami

Sarah said...

Will,... Will,...!?!

I'm not sure what to say! So I shake my head and laugh!! =)

Anonymous said...

Screw it. Get 2 of everything.

VI 882739473729832648392 ex. 09/07

Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday, New Years, Easter, Halloween, Juneteenth, 4th of July.

Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

creepy fan....i would laugh if you ended up with every single shirt, because that would be just fantastically creepy - if you do end up with every shirt, wear them back to back to back to represent your man love for mraz!