Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I'm Gonna Soak Up The Sun; I'm Gonna Tell Everyone

What do all these celebrities have in common?




They all came to New Zealand to get their very rich tans!!!

I'm not kidding! No, I am, but in my few days out in the sun I did get a severe sunburn.


Each day I was outside, I never spent that much time in the sun. In Texas, I definitely would have even seen a tan. In my complaints everyone told me that the sun is indeed stronger in the southern hemisphere. My Czech roommates, who are very paranoid, told me about goats in Argentina that are blind from the intense sun and so that I should wear sun glasses all the time. Um, no thanks. But I will be wearing stronger sunscreen next time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like it hurts. But fortionatly for you it will turn into a tan before long.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I did not put my name before
sami

Anonymous said...

har-de-har-har.

you look like my forehead now.

...you sooooooo wanna be me...

-espie