Sunday, June 04, 2006

Let's Back Track

Hey Gang, even though it's about a month and a half too late, I finally have pics from my trip to Sydney. Let's get to it.

This first pic is of me in front of the quintessential Sydney icon. The Sydney Opera House whose design was inspired by that of seashells and boat sails.


It's incredible during the day, but even more so at night.


I have to had that the Opera House also has really cool bathrooms. The sink actually drain out the back!


Complete with this very informative sign.


Diana was my fellow partner in crime. This is her in disguise wearing a wig from a stand at one of the markets.


Diana at the Glebe Market.


This was a really incredible market. I found this one artist, named Richard Ellard, who transferred all of his works to t-shirts, postcards, and pins. Of course I bought a shirt or two, but here are some of his great pieces. More of his stuff can be found at www.chmo.com.au




I just really loved the name of this restaurant.


Diana and I thought this tree looked like tendons. She's pinching my tendon!



Here we are on stilts!!!


Um, yeah


Alex, This is all for you




For all you fun-loving Catholics out there!


Fun at Wagamama Sydney!!!










Diana and I took a little trip to the coast up north stopping at Manly Beach and then continuing on to to see the cliffs.

The Ferry Ride looking back at Downtown Sydney.


Manly Beach


These are just some randoms taken from the Cliffs and other areas north of Sydney.




Oh! Watch out for that spider!!!!















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally... You are BACK. And you switched out of your bitching mode. All of those pictures? It was a sensory overload. MOREPICTURESMOREPICTURESMOREPICTURES. Love them. I hope you are having a good time, because it just looks like it is terrible and you are not having fun at all.