Friday, June 23, 2006

ALTiNZ: Episode II Day ONE

Ok here we go back to day one with a little romp around CHCH to sight see and obtain a very long awaited package.

One disclaimer: Chris is the most random photographer ever. So if some of these don't make sense they probably weren't intended to but you can ask me for any clarification.

To start off here's a lovely picture of me stuffing my face with a salmon pizza. Nice!


OH! Sorry, I was scared for a second.


Chris, is this really that funny?


My scary neighbors might try to take it away from me.


The opening of the long awaited package. Drum Roll Please!!!


Peeps, um, thanks Frankie?


A great big Reeseter Bunny, Could I be more happy?


The passing of the beloved hard drive that Chris himself mailed only 7 weeks previously.


Chris flipped out when he saw my attempt at NZ style. I had fun with it but Chris was not approving party.


Close up of the self-induced rat tail.


Wow, Chris is excited!


Chris is chasing a seagull, typical.


Whatever, who cares?


A duel of wits



Why am I doing this? Oh! because Chris told me to.


I made a really funny joke making fun of Chris. He's not impressed.


What's the fascination with urinals?


The first time the sun was out since Chris had landed. Why do I looked so pained?


Chris being a tard

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice jacket, Bon Jovi.

Oh.

Wait.

THATS ME!

Hahahahah. I am SO glad I am back home; I did not have ANY fun while I was with you.

PS, that 1st picture of me is really, really, really pretty.

PSS, the picture of you petting the graffiti-dog IS funny. Laugh it up.

Ashley said...

Will, you are so damn cute. I love you.