Monday, June 19, 2006

A Little Texas in NZ: Episode 1 The School

For those of you that didn't know, my good friend Chris came to visit me a few weeks ago! It was a blast. I was feeling a bit tired from school and a little homesick. Chris's timing couldn't be better! Here's the insanity that ensued. Disclaimer: I've decided to do Chris's trip in installments and as it's easier on this website to post the last picture first and work my way up. The Circus School segment was actually the last day Chris was in Christchurch. I'll do the rest in order don't worry. Also, I don't want any complaining. (What's even funnier is that Chris isn't even in any of these pictures. hee hee. Hey! I said no complaining!)

This is me at school. Not too shabby, eh?


Oh, the magic I can weave on the web.


I feel like a bat hanging like this.


and now I feel like a bat flying!!!


This is me explaining the children's show that Shelley and I have to do together. It's the continuation of the Frog Prince. The storyboards tell the rest.


Around the hips...


Around the leg..


If you didn't already know, I'm a hula hoop virtuoso. Seriously, look at the poise!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait a second... I am not in ANY of these pictures.

Sarah said...

Wow, Will! I'm very impressed with your skills.

Anonymous said...

Oh so impressed! Oh, and my little Charleigh sends a big hello to Kali's Uncle Will