Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Whew It's Been Awhile

Ok, I haven't written in a while and now I'll try to catch up.

First, over our break from CATS Ben, D-HUG, Camilla, and I went on an adventure to the west coast.

Camilla


David, better known as D-HUG


Ben, our dutiful driver


Me in great light. Good work Camilla!


We stopped for some food and I had to get a Blue Raspberry Slushie....


and Camilla had to climb something


\
After driving across to the west coast we finally arrive at where we are sleeping. This was the reaction from David and me. Especially when.....


Camilla is kissing a dead goat head.


Then we decided to go build a bonfire on the beach but before the muddy trek we had to get prepared!



The Bonfire by moonlight


Time for bed



The next morning I couldn't find my socks. They had been stolen! Funnily enough by this very bird!!!


Breakfast


Camilla driving a tractor. So multi-talented!


High Flying Clothes. Bizarre



Aww the beach, just before Ben and Camilla decided to swim.



And just before David and I stole their clothes!



Ok so everyone decided it was a great idea to risk our lives and go hiking through a cave that has a river running through it. It's suggested to have one flashlight for everyone hiking. We had two for the four of us. Half ain't bad right? Well also I was already cold and didn't want to get colder. They begged and pleaded until I finally decided that I might be able to do it in a wetsuit.
Witness the wetsuit.


This is me very unimpressed and unexcited.



Thankfully it started raining and we decided it was a bad idea. Thank God!! Back to Christchurch we went.

No comments: