Wednesday, June 20, 2007

CATS: The Final Chapter

So the final night of the show was inevitable and finally came, way back on May 5th. My mom and her two friends, plus numerous friends I had made while in Christchurch were in attendance and here's a little pictorial of how the night went down.

Kristina took this pic of the curtain before it rose on our final performance.


After the show Jola, Kristina, Nele and me take the photo opportunity.


Kristina, Josh, and Cam in the car on the way to the after party.


Cam workin' it while waiting on drinks.


Me making the drinks she's waiting for.


READY!!!


Heather, Leo, and Me


Georgia, Ben, and Me


Krista, Cam, and Me


Therron and Me


Grizzy going in for a grab on Cameron


Aww, Kristina is the sweetest!


I think you can tell the Caipirinhas are working.


I thought Sarah would look great in my hat. I thought right.


She thought so too.


After the party, we all went to where? Base, as usual, where Cmailla DJ'd.


D-Hug on the Dancefloor


Grizzy grabbing on the dancefloor.


Woot woot!!


Saying goodbye to a dear friend.


Even though it's blurry I had to include my final goodbye.



It was a great time. I'm sad that I don't have all those people in my life anymore. Oh well, I'll see you on other parts of the planet, I'm sure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to make me sad ya poonani! Get your little toosh back would ya!