Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Birthday Exstravaganza!!

Camilla's B-Day is the 4th of July and mine is the 5th (Yes I know I'm behind). So for Camilla's birthday we went to the local restaurant and had a great meal.


I ate the Cod Tongue!


On the next day for my birthday, Camilla and her sisters drove me to Tromsø for a little sight-seeing.

There is a large mountain overlooking the city with a gondola that takes you to the top.

This is the view from the top.


I was even able to play in the snow!


This Elena, Camilla's niece, playing.


And here is me in a little "Sound of Music" moment.


On the way home, since Stine had a beer, I was privileged enough to drive.


Look at the terror in their faces!!





It was a great birthday. Thank you Karlsen clan for a birthday I'll never forget.

No comments: