Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Scandinavia!!!

I've been in Europe now for over a month and I'm still so far behind on my blogs that I haven't posted a single picture from my trip yet.

Well, wait no longer. The time has come. Will in the land of the Vikings.

Camilla and I waiting for the train into Oslo.


Here's a little fact for ya. In Norway, any public lands are for the public and can be used however. So you can camp in parks or whatever, whatever including suntanning on the lawn of their castle.

Could you imagine George W. looking out of the White House or Queen Liz looking out of Buckingham Palace to see this?



Yes I am a tourist.


We weren't in Oslo long before we took a bus to Stockholm and the land of Abba.


That's the border!!!


Apparently it was Chinese Day in Stockholm.


Yeah I don't know either.


This is me with Astrid Lindgren, the writer of Pippi Longstocking. I had no idea she was Swedish and that Pippi's real name is Pippi Långstrump.


Stockholm is built on 7 different islands. Makes for good photos.






After Stockholm, we went to Copenhagen, where I ate a Danish.....


And sat on a toilet that Hans Christian Andersen once sat on.


I also did this.



And saw this.





I also saw some Trolls,



got caught in the rain


and saw The Little Mermaid.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Umm... are you back yet? And those Trolls are the scariest things I have ever seen in my life, PS.

Anonymous said...

I like the trolls. And everything else. Hope you had fun sleeping in the airport. Enjoy NYC!!!
-Joycie

d.a.vid said...

Chris,

Trolls are not scary. They are God's gift to barren mothers. They do fulfill a need.