Monday, July 09, 2007

Memorial Day Backyard BBQ Fun!!

Of course, making the margaritas had to happen first.


I'm just pretending to help cook.


Our Chefs. The apron might look professional but I guarantee Katie was the one who was ensuring perfection.


See what I mean.


I think I made him angry.


Cigarette Lighting: The Louisiana Way
Taught by our host LeeAnn.


It was also Jasseaux's bday. Here she is with a few of her birthday presents.....


......and then me after I took them!


This is how Cajuns fight over food.


The party did get a little wild.


And I celebrated the best way I know how



Happy Memorial Day!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My computer almost crashed... Look how HOT we are! No, really. Standing by that grill and slaving away over YOUR dinner did make me sweat and tucker me out a little bit