Thursday, March 09, 2006

What a Momentous Day!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM and CHRIS!!!

Two great things happened on this day! First of all, way back in 1947 a lovely baby girl was born and given the name Linda Fay Elms. Let's all give her a hip hip hooray on her 59th birthday!!!


I think I definitely get my moves from my mother. Look at her in this modern dance class. So very cool.

Also born on this day was Chris Hadlock. We're still not quite sure what's wrong with him but we love him anyway for all of his amusing posts to my blog. Happy 22nd Birthday Chris!!!



I know it's not your birthday in the States but it most definitely is in New Zealand and I celebrating it with all my heart.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anyone who says I'm funny deserves to have the best birthday ever. Happy Birthday, Christopher.

Anonymous said...

In case ANYONE is wondering, YES, it is normal for me to wear Christmas sweaters and hide under dining room tables. Thank you for the Birthday Wishes. XOXO.