Sunday, July 30, 2006

ALTiNZ: Episode V: The Wunderbar

For Chris's last night in CHCH we ventured to Lyttleton, just outside of CHCH, to go to the infamous Wunderbar. The pictures will tell you of the bar's infamy.

This is downtown Lyttleton.


A random discarded hot dog. You wouldn't believe the hilarity that ensued because of this hot dog and my picture wasn't the only one taken.



The sign says it all.


My mom, the hairstylist, would be so proud.


Baby doll heads, what a great choice.


Yeah, licking it seems like a natural thing to do.


So this is Chris, John, ?, and Me. A homebaked cookie for anyone who can tell me who that blonde guy is.


Really I can say enough about the benefits of baby doll heads in one's decor.


Camilla is really feeling this art piece.


Camilla, Shame on YOU!!


This was up in the bathroom. Just a little more of that infamy.


Camilla, Idris, and Bones on their way out.


Chris and Kristina. Chris, these are my friends. Please don't scare them.



And that ends Chris's trip. Thanks so much Chris for coming to visit. It really meant quite a lot to me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a 'stash like a 1976 Robert Redford...

And you are so very welcome for coming to visit-- THANK YOU! I had fun. Where are you? Come back to North America.

XOXO

Willy Z in the New Z said...

Dave-I knew I could count on your pop culture mind trap.

Chris-You have greater chance than I ever will at growing the stache.

Jennifer-You are hilarious, really hilarious.